The Institute has a great Mission since its inception and has slowly grown from a small Industrial School set up in 1922 to a full-fledged Polytechnic in 1949. Appreciating the performance of the Institute in the field of Technical Education, the Government of West Bengal took it over as a Government Polytechnic with only three courses , namely, Licentiate in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering.
Mar 2, 2017
Jan 5, 2017
November 23, 2017
K.G.Engineering Institute, Bishnupur, is one of the oldest Government Polytechnics in India. This is situated in the heart of Bishnupur town which was the capital of the famous Mallarajas enriched by its art and culture recognised and appreciated by the people around the Globe.Continue Reading
Apart from teaching the students in the Classrooms, Laboratories and Workshops, special efforts are given for extra-curricular activities for mental and physical growth of the students by organising indoor and outdoor games, sports, educational tours to various industries.Continue Reading
Last Year Placement
In the State
This legacy had its genesis in 1951-’52 when the current and the former students of our beloved Institute felt the need of assembling together at a suitable place. Such thinking made the auspicious beginning of Ex-Students Association possible in 1953.